Please read our warranty policy in full so you will understand what is and what is not covered. Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and authorized at our discretion. Customers may return UNOPENED and UNUSED items for store credit, within 30 days of purchase. Customers will be responsible for shipping the product back to us. Shipping charges are NON REFUNDABLE/Creditable. Returns/exchanges will incur a 20% Restocking Fee on unopened/unused items.
Important: Once you have been approved for a return, you have 30 days to return the item(s) after 30days we are unable to take the item back.
DOA, Missing, or Wrong Item Claims
Please inspect your items carefully upon receiving them. Claims must be reported to us within 48 hours from the delivery time for “Dead on Arrival” (DOA), missing, or wrong item(s). Please contact our customer service by email at Get in touch with us with your order number and the description of the problem. For DOA and wrong items, we will send a Pre-paid return label. It is your responsibility to check within 48 hours and notify us. If no notification is received after 48 hours, the order is deemed correct and you are satisfied with your order.
Due to the low prices of clearance items there is No returns, Refunds or Warranty on these items.
Our “30-Day Warranty” begins the day the customer’s items are delivered, customer assumes all cost in shipping items back to LONDONVAPES and we assume all cost in shipping item back to customer. Shipping cost incurred are non-refundable/creditable.
What is not covered by our warranty?
• Does NOT cover Eliquids, atomizers, tanks, rebuildable products, batteries, chargers, drip tips, coils, or any other accessories on the device itself
• Does not cover non-authentic devices from the manufacture
• Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair
• Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse
• Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating. (See usage manual for operating instruction's)
• Damage or failure caused from improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage. (See usage manual for operating instruction’s)
• Loss or damage due to missing components
• Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (Atomizer not sitting flush)
• Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues) of the product are also not covered in the warranty
• Rattling or sticky buttons
• The product has been modified in anyway
• Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product
• Exceeding the warranty period
What is covered by our warranty?
• LED Display goes out
• Charging port quits working
• Battery unit turns off while taking a hit
• Unit auto fires
• Chip functions improperly
Some products will have minor flaws and is expected during manufacturing. We can only accept a return or exchange an item if it’s defective (meaning non-functioning).
If you still are covered under the warranty, please follow this link for instructions on how to open an RMA ticket. NOTE: Your RMA must be approved before you return your items to us.
Returns/exchanges will incur a 20% Restocking Fee on items. This includes packages not signed for during delivery and returned to us by the shipping courier. Returns and exchanges are made in the form of Store Credit, and added to your account. Please be aware, if items are returned incomplete or not in the same condition they were shipped to you, no Credit will be given and the package will be returned to you. Customers are always responsible for cost of shipping returned items.
REFUND/STORE CREDIT POLICY
All refunds and exchanges are issued as store credit. When the returned item has been received in satisfactory and unused condition. Credit will be issued to the LondonVapes account used to make the purchase within 10 business days.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
For out of stock items in your order they will be refunded to your card used to make the purchase. We will process the refund within a 24-hour period on our end. Your bank may take up to 72 hours to put the funds back on your card, and the time may vary depending on your bank.
We check all information on our website very carefully. However, an occasional error may occur, or manufacturers might update information we are unaware of. We reserve the right to correct inaccurate information and are not responsible for typographical errors.